We Make E-Verify Easy!
When U.S. employer hires a new employee, the employer must verify employee's identity and employment eligibility using Form I-9.
Employers or their authorized representative must complete and sign Section 2 of Form I-9 within 3 business days of the employee's first day of employment.
SVP4U participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law.
E-Verify is a web-based system that allows enrolled employers to confirm the eligibility of their employees to work in the United States. E-Verify, which is available in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and Commonwealth of Northern Mariana Islands, is currently the best means available to electronically confirm employment eligibility.
Four our business partners we can do for a small fee an E-Verify.
For our partners the SVP4U's talent management department can be enroll your company in E-Verify as a client company under our E-Verify employer agent account.
You can sign up for e-verify in less than five minutes from now!
- Signup Fee = $19.00 We’ll enroll your company in E-Verify and provide your Company ID Number in 12 hours or less.
- Verification Rate = $4.90 per new hire.
- Account Activation in 24-48 Hours.
- If there is a problem with the verification (also known as a Tentative Non-Confirmation or TNC), there is an additional $10.00 charge.
- No monthy charge!
- New Hire Reporting included!*
*Federal law (409.2576 F.S. and 42 U.S.C. 653A) requires employers to report basic information on new and rehired employees within 20 days of hire to the state where the new employees work. Some states require it sooner. See more.
How does it work?
The signup process is quick and easy. With this form, you will submit the information that we need to create your E-Verify account. When we do so, the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS) will send you (or a designated signer) an email invitation to sign the Memorandum of Understanding (MOU), which is the agreement between you, us as your Employer Agent, and the USCIS. Once the agreement is signed, your account will be activated.
1. Sign Up for E-Verify.
2. We will send via email an invoice.
3. The E-Verify employment eligibility verification process begins with a completed Form I-9. Your new employee completes and signs Section 1 of the Form I-9 and presents the required documents.
4. You complete and sign Section 2 of the Form I-9 and send via secure link all of the required information to our talent management department.
5. Our team member submit the information and confirm the new hire’s eligibility.
6. We provide you with the authorization. If there is a problem with the verification, we guide you through the next steps.
We are not a government agency. In this case, we are an E-Verify Employer Agency, formerly called "designated agents". We are authorized by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service to verify the workforce in all U.S. states. E-Verify employer agents use E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of the employees of other employers or participants. E-Verify employer agents frequently offer E-Verify along with other services, such as background checks, legal assistance and accounting services. E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. For more information, see on https://www.e-verify.gov and on http://www.ncsl.org/research/immigration/state-e-verify-action.aspx
How can I find out more about E-Verify?
To find out more about E-Verify, visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify or call USCIS at 1-888-464-4218.
Key USCIS forms referenced in this guide
Employment Eligibility Verification
Other U.S. Government Services–Click or Call
U.S. Dept. of State
U.S. Dept. of Homeland Security
U.S. Dept. of Justice OSC